Most radio stations don't air local public service
announcements but CAVE-FM is a strong believer in community involvement so we
air a public service announcement once each hour. There are a few rules that
you should know about:
1) The announcement must benefit a nonprofit organization and we need to know
the name of that organization.
2) We will not give free plugs to businesses that are set up for profit unless
they are CAVE sponsors.
3) We are not set up to take public service announcements over the telephone.
Don't call us with information.
4) If you are having a special event and it is more than two weeks in the
future, don't give us the information yet. We'll probably lose it. Send it
5) You don't need to write the copy but make sure you give us all the basics
besides the name of the organization. We need the time, date and location of
any special event, and ideally, a phone number that people can call for more
To send us an email click here